Saturday, February 28, 2009

Butterflies and Bows

I love to watch my children draw; the calm concentration on their faces as they create colorful pictures of a perfect world. I imagine the peace they must feel as they draw bows and butterflies, airplanes and animals. Here is a picture Kennedy drew for me tonight:

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

You'lll be so glad that you saved this picture on your blog someday. Is that a picture of you and her together? How cute.

The Cope Family said...

I love it. Kennedy is so cute. You are such a good mom. I would have said yeah that is great then threw it away. Love it Love it LOve it.

Auntsie Nanci said...

Kim,
You need to find a publicist..I am not kidding. Hallmark has nothing on you. You are so inspiring, positive and uplifting to a tired spirit at the end of the day with these entries and tributes.
Love Auntsie Nanci